Saturday, December 23, 2017

Changes for 2018 ... or ... Where Did the Facing Lung Cancer blog Go?



Making a Move!!!


I have decided that I want to have a bit more control over how the content on my blog is displayed so I am migrating my blog, renamed to the more appropriate  "Hope and Survive" to http://www.hopeandsurvive.com



I hope you will follow me there!



(12/25/2017 ... We are having some growing pains ... so if you try to visit the new Hope and Survive site, it may be down temporarily. We're working on it and it should be good as new soon!!

While I am here and can't update the Hope and Survive site, I will just spend a moment saying these snap decisions to make moves sometimes make me think I should get my head examined!!! I seem to think I can just make these changes with no learning curve. WRONG!!! BIG learning curve. BIG!!! Should be interesting to see what we get ... for awhile, it may not seem very different from what we had here at Blogger!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment